Fever (Root Cause Found?)
Hopefully the root cause of fever has been found. I have had fever for 3 weeks - upto 102 F.
It was getting so bad, that in the 3rd week of March I had to rush to Delhi.
After 2 weeks I came back, went to the doc who told me to give blood (again......) when I had fever.
They found Malaria.
Now Malaria drugs - chloroquine and primaquine are on along with the other medicines and antibiotics.
Hope this helps.
It was getting so bad, that in the 3rd week of March I had to rush to Delhi.
After 2 weeks I came back, went to the doc who told me to give blood (again......) when I had fever.
They found Malaria.
Now Malaria drugs - chloroquine and primaquine are on along with the other medicines and antibiotics.
Hope this helps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home