Babu Roy's world on the Net

Monday, July 17, 2006

Punctuality

Is that Punctuality just bothers me and others are fine with being non-punctual?
Okay, so I have a rented house and once I had a house, the next step was to fill the house up. I went to Ultadanga - Capital Electronics to shop for TV, Fridge and AC.

I bought the stuff and asked when it would come. "Today by 5 PM" - I was told. At 6 PM I called again, I was told 7 PM, at 7:15 I was told 8 PM. And they finally came at 8:45 PM. And I had to sit and wait for them - I could not go anywhere.
Next day the AC was supposed to come and fix the AC. He surprisingly came in time and he went out to buy wood - "I will be back in 15 minutes", he came back after one and a half hours.

This is happening a lot - people seem to have taken things for granted. Dominos says 30 minutes or free - for their Pizza delivery, shouldnt that be applicable for all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>