Babu Roy's world on the Net

Monday, August 07, 2006

Exploring.......

The few weeks its been exploration time. Getting to visit and see new places - places that I had heard of but have not seen. These are names with which there are memories attached and also these are places which would not/ may not be a part of a siteseeing tour.

Last weekend, it was "ELEESH" shopping time. My mother wanted good Hilsha fish (ELEESH) and so me and my father decided to go to Maniktala market. I saw a BIG FISH MARKET. I had not seen one like this in Delhi or anywhere else in the world.

From there it was vegetable shopping in Maniktala itself.

Last weekend, it was visiting College Street and going seeing the Coffee House.

Some pictures below of the Explorations :

Hilsa in the Maniktala market















Vegetable Mart - Maniktala














Entrance of Coffee House










Inside Coffee House















Another view inside Coffee House

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
/body>