What is happening ..
What should be the frequency of a blog update? Not sure. I feel I should be updating it only when something worthwhile happens. And has something happened?
Well - Not really except
1. My parents are back in Delhi, which means I am alone (well not technically. If I was writing this last week that would have been true, but last Wednesday my parents came back).
2. Orkut is dull. I did 'Orkut' for sometime but seem to have lost interest.
3. Digha happened.
4. Marriage? Naah, not now.
5. Google Picassa is good - this is something nice. Now I have a place to store all the photos that I take with my mobile.
6. Maybe this can be included - Kolkata has a McD (McDonald's) now - opened last fortnight and I went to Park Street and queued up to get in.
More next week. Hope things happen. If not, I will probably elaborate on what has happened so far....
Well - Not really except
1. My parents are back in Delhi, which means I am alone (well not technically. If I was writing this last week that would have been true, but last Wednesday my parents came back).
2. Orkut is dull. I did 'Orkut' for sometime but seem to have lost interest.
3. Digha happened.
4. Marriage? Naah, not now.
5. Google Picassa is good - this is something nice. Now I have a place to store all the photos that I take with my mobile.
6. Maybe this can be included - Kolkata has a McD (McDonald's) now - opened last fortnight and I went to Park Street and queued up to get in.
More next week. Hope things happen. If not, I will probably elaborate on what has happened so far....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home