Burning............
I am fuming. fretting, burning.............
What more should I say
I have no water in my house. My landlord says there is no water, so he cannot start the water. Now my just his house in the entire CJ block in Salt Lake is affected, I have no clue.
AC is leaking. The AC man is just refusing to make an appearance.
TV is out for the last one week - all that i getfrom these people is, we are on our way. For the last 4 days.............???
I am just FRUSTRATED
What more should I say
I have no water in my house. My landlord says there is no water, so he cannot start the water. Now my just his house in the entire CJ block in Salt Lake is affected, I have no clue.
AC is leaking. The AC man is just refusing to make an appearance.
TV is out for the last one week - all that i getfrom these people is, we are on our way. For the last 4 days.............???
I am just FRUSTRATED

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home