After a long period, I am here....
Hmmm.....6 months have passed since I last wrote. A lot has happened in the last 6 months. Personal losses - a dear aunt passed away. My mother's eldest sister. She was 74. She had had a cerebal attack.
On the work front , things are getting bad. Extremely hectic, odd work hours!
Durga Puja was nice. An interesting way to spend it.Went around Pandal hopping. From Saptami till Dashami, all days I was out, either with friends or without. Will write later abt what all happened during Puja.
Around Puja time, actually last day of September 2008, i gave notice to my landlord in Salt Lake, to move into my new apartment on Jessore Road, Kolkata.
On the work front , things are getting bad. Extremely hectic, odd work hours!
Durga Puja was nice. An interesting way to spend it.Went around Pandal hopping. From Saptami till Dashami, all days I was out, either with friends or without. Will write later abt what all happened during Puja.
Around Puja time, actually last day of September 2008, i gave notice to my landlord in Salt Lake, to move into my new apartment on Jessore Road, Kolkata.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home