A recap of the last 1 year
A lot has happened - many things.
In Kolkata , I moved from the rented Salt Lake House to my own apartment on Jessore Road. Diamond City North - North Kolkata's (one of the) biggest residential complexes. With a mall also in the complex.
When I moved in, the basement of the mall was being worked on.
Anyway, I had shifted into the new apartment, right after Diwali last year, 1st November 2009.
Stayed in the apartment among mosquitoes and scattered luggage for over a month, till I was a bit settled.
Also I got my car - A Maruti Swift.
And then worked started.
In Kolkata , I moved from the rented Salt Lake House to my own apartment on Jessore Road. Diamond City North - North Kolkata's (one of the) biggest residential complexes. With a mall also in the complex.
When I moved in, the basement of the mall was being worked on.
Anyway, I had shifted into the new apartment, right after Diwali last year, 1st November 2009.
Stayed in the apartment among mosquitoes and scattered luggage for over a month, till I was a bit settled.
Also I got my car - A Maruti Swift.
And then worked started.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home